Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-02 Origin:Site
1. Check and tighten the screws, connecting screws and tubing fittings.
2. Check the slewing system is good, and add grease or grease.
3. Check the gearbox, transfer case, gearbox, hydraulic tank and other oil is appropriate.
4. Check the lift brake, friction clutch, drill mobile locking device, hydraulic control machinery and variable speed, steering, the role of the mechanism is reliable, the control handle is flexible, positioning is correct.
5. The control handle, the valve on the right position to manually turn the machine or no-load test, check the role of the various parts is flexible and reliable.