Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-01-09 Origin:Site
1. Use straight on-board drill pipe, light high-pressure hose, and low inertia faucet. Do not use more than the provisions of the curvature of the drill pipe and large diameter drill.
2. Drilling pressure, drilling speed need to adapt to rock formation, do not blindly increase pressure or speed.
3. Use rinse solution drag reduction.
4. Use shock absorbers, centralizers, or stabilizers.
5. Appropriate to reduce the pump.
6. Choose a reasonable drill gradation.