Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-02-07 Origin:Site
1. Before sealing, it is necessary to accurately grasp the position of the closed section hole and the isolation plug (bridging). The proper selection of the bridging material with a certain strength and its fixation should be reliable.
2. The use of mud as a flushing fluid drilling should be based on the situation from bottom to top clean the mud hole closed wall.
3. Cement must be mixed with water, water-cement ratio should be less than 0.5.
4. According to the actual situation, respectively, by pumping, catheter injection and injection method of injecting grout, slurry outlet distance from the isolated location should be less than 0.5 meters.
5. Grouting process do not interrupt, closing the length of less than 5 meters shall not raise the drill; grouting is completed, to accurately grasp the amount of water for the pulp, not too much.
6. With the casing wall bored, seal the lower part of the casing should be sealed before pulling up the casing.