Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-06-22 Origin:Site
After the construction machinery factory, the general provisions of about 60 hours of running-in period (some known as the ride together), which is the manufacturing plant according to the initial use of construction machinery technical characteristics and provisions. But at present, some users because of the lack of engineering machinery using common sense or because of tight schedule, or want to get the proceeds as soon as possible, while ignoring the new machine running-in period of special technical requirements. The machine is overloaded for a long period of time during the run-in period, which leads to the frequent occurrence of the machine's early failure. This not only affects the normal use of the machine, shortened the service life of the machine, but also damaged the machine and affected the progress of the project. Therefore, the use of construction machinery running and maintenance should be given full attention.
First, the characteristics of the run-in period:
1. Wear fast. Due to the influence of factors such as processing, assembly and adjustment of new machine parts, the friction surface is rough, the contact surface area is small, the surface pressure is uneven, and the wear of the parts is accelerated.
2. Poor lubrication. It is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the gap due to the assembly and the like, and the lubricating oil (grease) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface, thereby reducing the lubricating performance, resulting in the mechanical Early abnormal wear.
3. Loose. New parts and components of the assembly, heating, deformation and other factors, coupled with wear and tear too fast and other reasons, easy to make the original fastening parts loose.
4. Leakage occurs. Due to loose parts, vibration and the impact of heat the machine, the machine's sealing surface and pipe joints, etc., there will be leakage phenomenon.
5. Operational error. Due to the structure of the machine, the performance of the understanding is not enough, easy to cause malfunction due to operational errors, and even cause mechanical accidents.
Second, the use of the run-in period and maintenance
1. As the construction machinery is a special vehicle, the operator should accept the manufacturer's training, guidance, the structure of the machine, the performance of a full understanding, and get a certain operation and maintenance experience before the operation of the machine. The manufacturer uses the maintenance manual, is the operator operating equipment necessary information, before the operation of the machine, we must first read the use of maintenance instructions, according to the requirements of the instructions for operation, maintenance.
2. Note that the working load during the run-in period is not to exceed 80% of the rated working load, and to arrange the appropriate workload to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the regular observation of the instrument instructions, abnormal, should be promptly stopped to be excluded, the reason is not found, the fault is not excluded before the operation should be stopped.
4. CAUTION Always check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position and quality, and pay attention to check the sealing of the whole machine. Check the oil and water found too much, should analyze the reasons. At the same time, should strengthen the lubrication of the lubrication point, it is recommended during the run-in period, each class should be on the lubrication point of grease (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, timely adjustment, tighten the loose parts, to prevent the wear and tear due to wear parts or lead to loss of parts.
6. The end of the run-in period, the machine should be forced maintenance, check and adjust the work, pay attention to the replacement of oil.